Hi all clubs,
There is a lot of random information in this email. Please read carefully.
- Canteen – there is no canteen in Albury Hockey this weekend. At this stage I am unsure about the Wodonga canteen so suggest you come prepared for both sites.
- ICE – there is no ice available at Wodonga due to settling in issues with the construction. All teams playing in Wodonga must take their own ice.
- There are cricket finals at Murray field this weekend. Parking will be at a premium. Using the Cadell St entrance is preferable. I will put a message re this on our Facebook page on Thursday.
- The Wodonga ground is a construction site!!! Please ensure that all your members are aware that they need to ensure both their own safety and those they are responsible for at all times.
- Please make sure that all your players who did not play for you previously have been cleared from the club that they came from. A revSPORT clearance is NOT enough. You need a HAW paper form signed by the club they have left.
- Be CovIdSafe.
- Before and after games there is to be no handshaking – we are to tap sticks,
- Remember social distancing and hand hygiene and
- Spitting on the field is a cardable offence (yellow card with 5 minutes). Please ensure your players and umpires are away of this.
- Please ensure your team has a marshal in a vest at each game. We are happy if you choose to get your own fluoro vests for this.
- We are all still learning about RevSport so any questions – please ask the office, preferably by email. It makes it easier to get pertinent information out to all clubs. Don’t forget that the home and away team are to both enter their own team/players – but the result MUST be entered by the first team to put a team in. So if you are inputting results and the score is not there, please put it in.
- If there are any issues around the grounds, I am often the last person to find out about them. If anything is damaged or not working, please let me know so I can organise a fix.
- And please – no glass bottles or dogs in the facilities.
Sports Operations Manager
Administration & Operations | Hockey Albury-Wodonga Inc.
P.O Box 386, Albury, NSW, 2640
( (02) 6041 3417 | ( 0417 688 852 | * firstname.lastname@example.org